The social entrepreneurships became members of the CASPEV guided by their own interest. By joining the CASPEV the members acquire many benefits, but also accept obligations and have rights in accordance with the statute of the CASPEV.
Membership in cluster brings the number of benefits, among others:
Lower business costs (The supply of raw materials, equipment, spare parts etc. is centralized for cluster as a whole, which automatically grants lower prices and cheaper transport due to bigger quantity of goods, consequently lowering the stock also, building tighter connections with suppliers and providing centralized logistic services to members if needed(Accounting, consultant services, marketing and similar). In this way the CASPEV greatly decreases expenses to its members.
Lower development costs for new products and services (for example: group of enterprises projects and develop new tools for other group of enterprises which are members of cluster and each of them individually or as a team develop manufacturing process and third group is doing the distribution of the product and auxiliary activities(design, packaging, distribution channels).
technology diversification (exchange of technical and technological knowledge and information),
Opening to markets abroad and making new business contacts,
ability to carry-out large scale investment and development project in region (any development project in regional level can be carried out easier if group of enterprises is involved) ,
getting access to funds (cluster projects have preference if financed from multiple funds,
more affordable crediting (Cluster can get more favorable contract terms than individual clients )
Increasing number of staff vacancies,
greater diversity of processes, products and job types
For the enterprises which collaborate with CASPEV members
The activities and operation of the companies for employment of people with disabilities are regulated by the Law on employment of people with disabilities and professional rehabilitation. This Law provides a premission from relevant Ministry for companies which employ people with disabilities.
You can find a list of company for employment people with disabilities and professional rehabilitation on the link below:
Why you should have to employ people with disabilities?
For the creation of a condition for better employment of people with disabilities, the Law on the employment people with disabilities and professional rehabilitation regulates a field of social entrepreneurship and all questions about employment of people with disabilities.
Legislation which regulate a professional rehabilitation and employment of people with disabilities:
Law on a professional rehabilitation and employment of people with disabilities (Sluzbeni glasnik RS, number 36/2009 and 32/2013) in article 24, the Law impose the obligation for enterprises that must employ a specific number of people.
We offer corporation to the employer with members of the CASPEV,which are companies for employment of people with disabilities and professional rehabilitation, to comply with the Law obligation according to the Law on professional rehabilitation and employment of people with disabilities.
Article 24 of the Law:
- The employer who have more than 20 employees according the Law have an obligation to employ a specific number of the people with disabilities;
- The employer who have from 20 to 49 employees according the Law have an obligation to employ one person with disability;
- The employer who have more than 50 employees have an obligation to employ 2 persons with disability and one more person with disability per every 50 employees.
Article 26 of the Law:
- The employer who don’t employ people with disabilities according to the article 24 of the Law have an obligation to pay the 50% of the average wage ( officially statistic average of the Republic of Serbia) for the every number of people with disabilities that must employ in the line with the Law;
- The average vage is always the last announced data on www.stat.gov.rs,choose English, look for "Salaries and wages per employee,Month Year",Month might not be the current month,but you have to stick to the month shown,open the link and on the following page look for the average gross salaries, number next to 'amounted to dinars'. Thats the only one relevant for you in the moment of making the contract with our members,or for paying taxes;Previous explenation is not the part of the law. Now the Law continues:
- If employer pays this tax, from paragraph 1. of this article, according the Law is considered as one that fullfils the obligation of employing.
Izvod iz člana 27. Zakona:
“Poslodavac koji, u postupku javne ili druge nabavke, izvrši finansijske obaveze iz ugovora o poslovno-tehničkoj saradnji sa preduzećem za profesionalnu rehabilitaciju i zapošljavanje osoba sa invaliditetom, kao i iz ugovora o kupovini proizvoda ili vršenju usluga tog preduzeća, izuzev obaveza nastalih u realizaciji ugovora iz oblasti trgovine na veliko - u vrednosti od 20 prosečnih zarada po zaposlenom u Republici Srbiji prema poslednjem objavljenom podatku republičkog organa nadležnog za poslove statistike u momentu zaključenja ugovora, oslobađa se obaveze zapošljavanja jedne osobe sa invaliditetom iz člana 24. ovog zakona, za narednih 12 meseci od dana izvršenja obaveze.”